Yoga, extrasensory perception, healing. The path to yourself.
S. Ivanov-Galvinsh. IHHRC. 2010
Causes of diseases and methods of healing.
The doctor who does not aspire to become a healer is bad.
There are three categories of people involved in healing:
1) an ordinary doctor (healer) - one who has not gone deep into the mechanism of causes and effects of the occurrence and development of diseases and can only provide assistance at a superficial level, treating the manifested effect. It is capable of partially diagnosing and revealing the manifested consequence in the form of a local disease or zone in the human body. Identify the most affected areas at the physical level, manifested in the body. prescribe a medicine that, without eliminating the causes of the disease, will affect the manifested consequence in the form of a disease or move it to another area of the body. Can carry out amputation or other forms of local elimination of the manifested consequence in the form of a disease. Unable to see the overall picture of the cause of the disease. Engaged in temporary correction in a local zone or system of the human body;
2) A healer and psychic (a high-level doctor) is knowledgeable in many methods of medical practice, feels and sees like a psychic, knows how to manage his and the patient's energy state, like a bioenergetic;
3) Yogi and healer (great physician) - one who has gained knowledge of human nature, sees karma and knows how to cope with the deepest causes of illness. Able, with the faith of a person, together with him, to help cleanse karma and eliminate the cause of the disease. When the cause of the disease is eliminated, the consequence in the form of a manifested disease, respectively, disappears. The speed of healing depends on the severity of karma and faith (being in a state of disclosure).
This book does not consider people engaged in quackery under the guise of healing, both with diplomas of doctors and without. They do not belong to healers, but fit into another category - scammers .. Unfortunately, their number is growing year by year.
What causes disease? In healing and yoga, two causes are indicated: near and far.
The main cause of all diseases is ignorance about the true nature of being, which leads to an erroneous belief in the specificity of the subject and object. Until a person knows the depths of his being and does not understand the whole relativity of his vision, he will not be able to get rid of diseases, just as a bird, although it can fly, can never be free from its shadow.
This spiritual ignorance produces three poisons:
- attachment (lust);
- anger (hatred);
- dullness (lack of clarity, lethargy of the mind).
Three poisons, in turn, give rise to a violation of the three vital principles:
- lung - watt - wind (air),
- tripa-pitta- bile,
- badkan - kapha - mucus.
Each of the vital principles is divided into five types:
1) life-supporting - affects physical energy;
2) ascending - affects breathing;
3) all-penetrating - affects the movements of the body;
4) accompanying fire - for digestion;
5) cleansing down - excretion of feces, urine, menstrual blood, semen; childbirth.
1) digestive - affects the process of digestion;
2) changing the color of body tissues;
3) creative - affects the character;
4) visual - affects vision;
5) clearing the complexion - affects the color of the skin.
1) supporting - cools the body;
2) mixing - controls the passage of food and drink;
3) sensing - gives rise to the taste of food;
4) satisfying - gives rise to the satisfaction of all the senses;
5) connecting - contributing to the movement of the joints.
Although there are three vital principles in any part of the body, they have their main places:
- wind - just below the navel;
- bile - between the navel and the heart;
- mucus - over the heart.
Functions of the three vital principles:
1) The wind governs the breath, ensures the movement of the body, makes physical activity possible; removes mucus, saliva; regulates blood circulation, sharpens the senses, supports the body.
2) Bile governs feelings of hunger, thirst, digestion; regulates vital heat, affects skin color, develops courage and intelligence.
3) Mucus gives stability to the mind, calms the mind, regulates sleep, lubricates the joints, maintains skin elasticity.
The combination of each of the principles in the human body is determined during fetal development, it is influenced by the state of the mother: what she eats, what lifestyle she leads, and what circumstances she encounters.
The nature of diseases and their classification
How does a disease arise?
There are four conditions for this: 1) weather, 2) evil spirits, 3) food; 4) behavior - arrows of three types (genesis, accumulation, manifestation) are thrown at the target of three vital principles. If one vital principle is touched, then the others suffer as a result of their close connection.
Therefore, a person is considered in close connection with the environment in which he lives.
Illness is a sign of an imbalance between the macrocosm (external) and the microcosm (internal).
Man naturally participates in relations with the environment:
- breathes air
- takes food and drink
- exposed to climatic influences,
- interacts with different types of mental energy
The intensity of his sensory perception is also important. Therefore, states of health and disease are complex combinations of various aspects.
The disease itself cannot always be attributed to an immediate or obvious cause. Part of the symptom is already the last stage of a process that began a long time ago. This is precisely what the concepts of "genesis, accumulation, manifestation" imply. As an example, clouds gather imperceptibly, then thicken, and then it may rain, but only if other conditions permit. In the same way, the seasons can give an impetus to the onset of the disease.
Depending on the predominance of vital principles, seven types of body are distinguished:
1) Wind - swarthy, stooped, thin, talkative, can not stand the cold and wind. Growth is small or, conversely, tall and very thin. When moving, they produce a rustling sound. The dream is subtle. Prone to attachment, fear. Intellectual activity. They love to laugh and sing. Do not have much wealth, life is small. Taste: they like sweet, sour, burning.
2) Bile - strong hunger and thirst, yellowish hair and skin color, have a quick mind, strong pride, anger, rivalry. Often sweat, emit an unpleasant odor. Average health, height, fullness, life expectancy. They love sweet, bitter, dense and cool food.
3) Mucus - the body is cool, pale, smooth; joints do not stick out. Tendency to corpulence. Able to endure hunger, thirst, suffering of the soul for a long time. The body is usually large, healthy, and life is long. Sleep is deep. Kind, not angry. They may be too lazy. They like spicy, sour, dense food.
There are also intermediate types: wind + bile, bile + mucus, wind + mucus, wind + bile + mucus.
The impact of the three vital principles may vary depending on the time of year, age, environmental conditions.
Age: youth (up to 16 years old) - mucus; adults - bile; old people are the wind.
Environment: cold and windy - wind, dry and hot - bile; wet and hot - mucus.
For example, in Tibet there are six seasons:
- spring and early summer - heat - accumulation of wind, movement of mucus, accumulation of bile;
- late summer and autumn - rains - the movement of bile, the movement of the wind;
- early winter and late winter - cold - accumulation of mucus.
Also, according to the time of day, diseases come into motion:
1) wind - at dawn and dusk;
2) bile - at noon and midnight;
3) mucus - at dusk in the morning and evening.
Qualities of diseases
1) Roughness - there is no smooth development, the patient is restless, the lesion progresses quickly, the skin and tongue are rough, the blood is dense.
2) Lightness - a feeling of lightness, dizziness, the mind is unstable and excited.
3) Cold - lack of heat, cold chills, drawn to the sun or fire, want hot food and drink.
4) Hardness - the skin hardens, it is difficult to make an incision; tumors turn into indurations, hard stools, constipation, it is difficult to bring down the heat.
5) Thinness - thinning of hair, capillaries. Body hair may rise; tingling in limbs.
6) Mobility - the disease does not linger in one place, but moves. The mind is excited, the pulse is changeable.
1) Oiliness - oily skin.
2) Acute - the disease is acute, it can be quickly cured, but the patient may die quickly.
3) Fever - the body is hot, high temperature, the patient tends to be cold, wants to throw off all his clothes.
4) Ease - as in the wind - excitability.
5) Stench - breath, sweat, urine, stool smell strongly and unpleasantly.
6) Cleansing - complete.
7) Humidity - cough with copious sputum, loose stools, thin blood.
1) Oiliness - as with bile, but more. Sweat, vomit, urine, stool, blood appear oily.
2) Coolness - there is no heat, the body is cold, tends to heat.
3) Heaviness - the body and mind are heavy, sleepy, slowly responds to treatment and does not respond to medication.
4) Lethargy - such a disease is not able to affect small parts of the body (pores, hair roots) and cannot penetrate into the thin parts of the body. Therefore, the disease develops slowly and is just as slowly cured or leads to death.
5) Smoothness - no pain, the patient is calm; skin, tongue and body are smooth.
6) Stability - if there is a tumor, then it does not move anywhere.
7) Viscosity - all secretions are viscous and look like egg white.
In general, the features of diseases are as follows:
- wind - cold and mobility,
- bile - heat and sharpness,
- mucus - heaviness and cold.
How to perform diagnostics
Three main methods:
1) Questioning - very carefully, about lifestyle, nutrition, circumstances of the onset of the disease. They also examine the type of body, the appearance of the skin and mucous membranes, pay attention to behavior, sexual life, and mental state.
2) Measuring the pulse is the most important and difficult method. This has been taught for many years.
- Left wrist - the pulse of the heart, large intestine, spleen, stomach, left kidney, genitals.
- Right wrist - lungs, small intestine, liver, gallbladder, right kidney, bladder.
It is very difficult to distinguish the pulse of a healthy person from a sick person. If the number of beats per a person's breathing cycle is five, then it is healthy. If more than five, then heat, if less - cold.
3) Inspection of the tongue and urine.
The tongue in diseases: wind - dry (at night), red, rough; bile - yellow plaque; mucus - white coating, soft and moist.
Examination of urine is the most complicated procedure. The thinnest clinical study is performed without biochemical methods and equipment. Important here:
- preparation of the patient (for a day, the patient should refrain from any activity that causes tension in the body: hard work, sexual activity, drinking tea, wine, beer, which can change the color of urine; you need to sleep well);
- time (at sunrise);
- vessel (white or transparent);
- analysis method (check at three stages: warm urine - smell, steam, foam; slightly warm - surface film and turbidity; cold - how it changes color, what is the final one).
We will not delve into these methods, let's move on to therapy.
Four types (bases): 1) food, 2) behaviour, 3) medicine, 4) external treatment.
A number of preventive instructions. Recommended for diseases:
- Wind - horse meat, monkey meat, dried meat, lamb, garlic, onion, old butter, seed oil, fresh milk, unrefined sugar;
- Bile - goat meat, game, fresh ground barley, goat curdled milk, black tea, spring or melt water;
- Mucus - lamb, wild yak meat, fish, honey, toasted barley flour, curdled milk, old beer, warm boiled water.
How to achieve the balance of the three principles
Reasons for the disorder
Causes: Worry, great sorrow, much thought, the presence of reasons for anger, sadness, prolonged fasting, lack of sleep, excess of peas, tea, cold water, sour, rough and light food and drinks, smoking. Severe diarrhoea, vomiting, bleeding, prolonged exposure to wind, drafts, excesses in sexual activity, crying to the point of exhaustion, great exertion of the body or speech on an empty stomach, excess of malnutrition food and drink, excessive talking, singing, suppression of natural urge to urinate and defecate forcing yourself to defecate.
With excess wind, useful: rice soup, bone broth, lamb, horse meat, old meat, beans, nettles, onions, garlic, seed oil, olive, peanut, almond oils, bone marrow, wheat, walnuts, cane sugar, nutmeg , cinnamon, milk, good wine, any oily, warm and nutritious food.
Behaviour: calm, not tense, in soft places, in warmth, well covered, rest, sleep, be with pleasant people, have pleasant conversations.
Good: breathing exercises, gymnastics, not energetic and not fatiguing.
Causes: generating anger in the mind, pride, envy, intemperate behavior of body and speech, eating too much lamb, black pepper, beans, onions, garlic, seed oil or old butter, abuse of wine, strong drinks, sour food and drinks and spicy taste, oily, sharp, hot. Also too much salt, being exposed to large temperature fluctuations, sleeping during the day, especially in the afternoon, contaminated food and drinks, working to exhaustion, being in the sun or near fire too much.
Useful for excess bile: cow's milk, goat's milk, yogurt, whey, fresh butter, rice soup, toasted barley flour soup, chicory, wheat, goat meat, beef, herbivore meat, weak tea, boiled water that has stood no more than one day , food and drinks with cold properties.
Behaviour: absence of any tension, excitement and excessive movements. It is useful to rest on the banks of a river, lake, in the shade of trees.
Causes: old meat and rancid butter, sour wine, cold water, milk, butter, yogurt, whey, roots, fresh fruits, especially unripe, raw vegetables, beef, goat meat, pork, meat of all herbivores, wheat, walnuts , sesame oil, potatoes (all this is in excess). Also, irregular meals, eating when the previous one is not digested, a lot of sweet, sour, cold, heavy, oily.
Behaviour: excessive laziness, lethargy, swimming in cold water, sleeping and staying in damp places, taking colds.
With an excess of mucus, it is useful: boiled water with ground (with peel) cinnamon ginger, ground chestnuts, old wine, lamb, yak meat, fish, honey, food from old grain, various types of peas, beans, pomegranates, apples, cinnamon, coriander, anise. Warm, light, coarse food.
(Recommended) Behaviors: Sunbathing, be near a fire, dress warmly, live in a dry place, move moderately.
- Wind - surround yourself with successful friends, go to bed late.
- Bile - avoid physical exertion, you can not sleep during the day.
- Mucus - actively exercise physically, stay warm, get up earlier.
The pharmacy is very extensive, the medicines are prepared by the healer himself or his assistants. Many ingredients: from 3 to 100 or more. This is done in order to perfectly balance them, since each component has a positive effect on one principle or organ, but can also bring out from the balance of the other.
Components - three categories of natural substances:
1) mineral raw materials - calcite, mercury, etc.;
2) vegetable raw materials - roots, leaves, fruits, and so on;
3) animal raw materials - bones, meat, bile, etc.
Forms of drugs: powders, pills, tinctures, enemas, ointments.
We will consider each medicine in three aspects: 1) taste, 2) quality, 3) properties.
There are six types: sweet, pungent, salty, bitter, burning, astringent. Usually, wind diseases are cured with salt, bile with spicy, and mucus with burning. If different beginnings are violated, then it is already more complex. In addition, each taste is applied after digestion, and this is also taken into account.
There are eight essential qualities of medicines: heaviness, oiliness, coolness, softness, lightness, roughness, warmth, sharpness. They cure: wind - heaviness, oiliness, bile - coolness, softness, mucus - lightness, roughness, warmth, sharpness.
And vice versa, they exacerbate: wind - lightness, roughness, coolness, bile - warmth, sharpness, oiliness, mucus - heaviness, oiliness, softness.
These are the properties of drugs and their use in various diseases. A huge part of the treatise is devoted to this.
Methods of external treatment
Bloodletting, moxa (cauterization), massage, acupuncture, surgery.
1) Bloodletting - in order to release impure blood, there are points where this can be done and where it is forbidden. The classical scheme of treatment: a) prescribe a medicine that collects poisonous substances in the water that caused the disease; b) after 24-48 hours, bloodletting is done in this place, releasing infected blood, which has a dark color and an unpleasant odor, until healthy blood appears; c) cauterize the incision site so that there is no recurrence of the disease.
2) Moxa (moxibustion). Use metals, wood, stones or herbs. 360 points. These are (according to the degree of intensity) stimulation, warming up, burning, burning out. Tool - hot metal (ferrum, cuprum, aurum, argentum), which touches the body. Or cones made of wormwood, which are placed on the skin and then set on fire (diameter - from a pea to the length of the first joint of the thumb).
3) Acupuncture - stimulation of harmony in the body, through work with vitality, through needles.
4) Massage - there are special types of massage.
5) Surgery - only ulcers, wound treatment, because they do not want to violate the integrity of the body.
In addition, one of the most characteristic and interesting methods of healing is the use of rituals and mantras. If the healer finds that the disease has no physical cause or is very dangerous and cannot be cured by conventional methods, then this is applied. To appreciate them, you need to understand: a mantra is a verbal formula repeated until a result is achieved. But this is not a magic spell that works wonders, one has only to pronounce it. Mantra is the power of sound, its vibration. It is necessary to observe the exact rhythm, breathe correctly, concentrate the mind. It is not difficult to understand that if a person mobilizes all his resources, completely focuses his mind on the inner image and helps himself with the soft and continuous vibration of the mantra repeated thousands of times, then something happens. The effects of sound are well known: strong sound vibrations can shatter glass, and dust placed on a thin sheet of metal through which sound travels forms special patterns. If sound is able to affect liquids and solid objects, then it can also affect our body.
The ritual is the completion to the use of mantras. Here the participant is assisted by other people who perform the functions of the choir. They use objects and symbols that enhance the patient's conscious or unconscious response. This is not just a placebo effect, although it is also present. This is a deeper impact aimed at maximizing the awakening of the body's resources so that it fully reacts to an unfavorable situation with its body, energy and psyche. It is this ability to fully mobilize the body's defenses that explains why Healers treat even such diseases (tumors) against which allopathic European medicine is defenseless.
Healers are divided into those who have these abilities spontaneously (lightning strike, clinical death, the strongest experience, etc.) and those who, with the participation of a healer-teacher, systematically discovered these abilities in themselves. A clear differentiation into controlled and uncontrolled extrasensory perception, divides into two types of healers. Yogi-healers who consciously manage their body and deep energy problems and healers in whom this gift turns on and off spontaneously. Yogi-healer is harmonious and sees karma. He is able to harmonize himself and help others. Healers at all times were selected from the predisposed and prepared for many years, necessarily developing extrasensory data. Such training centers were the places where the healers-teachers were located. In a harsh climate, where there were difficult conditions, monasteries and cloisters were such places. Some spiritual centers-monasteries began to play the role custodians of methods and institutes for the study of these issues over the centuries. Many healers were educated at monasteries, which made it possible to systematize and analyze the methods and technologies of healing. The method of transferring knowledge from teacher to student is very important, this is the most serious research over the centuries! This is a guarantee of the absence of side effects from the actions of healers, proven for thousands of years.
Six Qualities of a Healer:
1) the ability to master the art of a healer;
2) good intentions;
3) determination to devote oneself to helping the sick;
4) attentiveness, thoughtfulness;
5) diligence, devotion to work;
6) willingness to always delve into the patient's condition.
These qualities imply the presence of six principles:
1) willingness to improve their knowledge in healing;
2) the intention to maintain the determination to engage in healing;
3) the ability to devote oneself completely to the sick and to endure deprivation and hardship for the common good;
4) fair and equal attitude towards the patient;
5) a constant desire to develop all their abilities;
6) deep knowledge of human nature.
And depending on the success of mastering these six principles, there are three categories of people involved in healing:
1) an ordinary doctor (healer) - one who has not gone deep into the essence of healing and can only provide assistance at a superficial level, treating the manifested effect. Able to diagnose the manifested consequence in the form of a disease, prescribe a medicine that, without eliminating the causes of the disease, will affect the manifested consequence in the form of a disease or move it to another area of the body. Can carry out amputation or other forms of local elimination of the manifested consequence in the form of a disease. Mass production of medicines, without taking into account the energy, karmic characteristics of a particular person;
2) A healer and a psychic (a high-level doctor) is knowledgeable in many methods of medical practice, feels and sees as a psychic, knows how to harmonize his and the patient's energy state as bioenergetics;
3) Yogi and healer (great physician) - one who has gained knowledge of human nature, sees karma and knows how to cope with the deepest causes of illness. Able, with the faith of a person, together with him, to help in the practices of cleansing karma and eliminating the cause of the disease. When the cause of the disease is eliminated, the consequence in the form of a manifested disease accordingly disappears, healing occurs. The speed of healing depends on the severity of karma, faith (when staying in a state of disclosure).